SAMSUNG KX IS A WORLD-CLASS RETAIL SHOWCASE.
BE PART OF SOMETHING SPECIAL.
What the role involves:
- Manage the internal training programme to ensure everyone is up to date with their training, including new starters and for new product launches.
- Help create training programmes that focus on how Samsung KX products support and enhance lifestyles with simple, powerful messages.
- Play an active role in the consumer events programme, giving engaging and interactive presentations.
- Be a passionate Samsung KX brand advocate and inspire all the internal teams to ‘live the brand’.
- Work with the management team to ensure successful delivery against KPIs in areas such as dwell time, event bookings, customer satisfaction and sales.
What we’re looking for:
- A knowledgeable and experienced retail training manager, ideally with experience in the technology sector (although this is not essential).
- An outgoing storyteller and confident presenter who ‘comes to life’ when delivering training, both to large groups and on a one-to-one.
- An engaging, approachable people-focused manager who is able to build great relationships with internal teams, suppliers and partners.
- A detail-orientated, highly organised individual with a can-do attitude and the drive to reach exceptionally high standards.
- A vibrant and positive individual who can motivate energetic, diverse teams through collaborative and inspirational leadership.
Location: London, N1C 4DQ
If this sounds like you, please apply here. We look forward to meeting you.