Congratulations! You’ve made it to full Masher status – and we’re delighted to have you on board.
Before you do anything else, click here to download your copy of the Mash handbook – and give it a good read before you get booked on your first job. The handbook is our bible – and contains all the information you need on how we work, what we expect, and all things finance.
Got it! What next?
As a Masher, you’ll now have access to the full job board on Moogle. Login to your account here to see what’s happening near you, and how you can get involved.
Once you’re logged in, make sure you complete all your payroll information, including uploading a Starter Checklist – we can’t pay you without all of this being up-to-date and accurate. If you don’t have a Starter Checklist, you can complete one online and download it here.
Make sure all your other information is up-to-date, too – including at least three high-resolution photos, and any addresses in areas beyond your home town.
Securing your first booking
As you might have noticed, spaces on our book are really competitive – and that goes for spaces on our campaigns, too. With that in mind, you might have to work to secure that very first booking. A few tips to help you do that:
- Complete the “Personal Statement” field in your application – including examples of experience relevant to that campaign. (It’s worth saving these applications on your device so that you can copy them when similar jobs come up – it’ll save you repeating yourself, and help you build up an idea of what works, and what doesn’t.)
- Let us know your availability – email firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates you’re free. If anything last-minute comes up, we’ll give you a call.
- Check your voicemails! If we’re interested in booking you for a job, we’ll give you a call – so make sure you check your voicemail to see who’s called you, and get back to them as soon as you can.
And once you’re booked…
Remember that you’ll be appraised after every shift. We reward great work with more great work – as well as bonus treats like Masher of the Month, or on-the-spot rewards – so it’s important to make sure you’re meeting, and exceeding, our clients’ expectations on every single shift.
So, make sure you:
- Read the brief, and follow the instructions – especially uniform
- Be on time (which means arriving 15 minutes before your shift is about to start)
- Contact your account handler immediately if there are any issues with your booking
- Complete your reports fully, and on-time
And finally – bring your best self! It sounds cheesy, but our clients remember people who stand out – and those people are always the first picked for future campaigns… So make sure you’re bringing enthusiasm, energy and drive to every single activity day.
So: welcome to the dream team, and congratulations once again. We look forward to working with you!